BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Holidays

Holidays are supposed to be spent with family and the people you love. Well what if the person that you love is fucking the girl that once said that she loved you... the therapist said nothing about that.

My therapist said that i was going through an emotional divorce if you would. I believed that you'd love me forever and I took that to heart. In fact I asked you and pleaded with you to love me forever and each time you told kw you would... each time you swore and you kissed my head through my irrational tears. I guess it wasnt so irrational now... because you were planning on leaving me from the beginning.

Just fuck my best friend. Just leave me drunk and passed out. My rabbit almost died. And now I'm here... alone... taking care of everything you promised I wouldnt have to do alone again.

A lonely thanksgiving pretending to be happy because thats what I'm supposed to do. And maybe if I lie and be who I'm supposed to be, this emotional inside will just die off. And I can be in a relationship with the millions of people interested in me... not because of love but because of what they can give to me... that you never could.

They spend money on me to spend money on me... and they are there for me emotionally because they want to be.... they don't pretend they love me while they day dream about my best friend. God you suck.

Have a happy thanksgiving. Looking at all the people you lied to. All the people that hate me because of your stories. When honestly,  you just got tired of me, and found that someone who's dumb as a brick and will open her legs to literally anyone-- is better than I am.

Have a happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment