BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mr Quitter

The thing you don't realize is that you dumped me for my immaturity. Well that's not completely true. The thought of being binded down to someone like me scared you. Someone that you can't fix. Even though I told you time and time again, i'm depressed and probably bipolar. And you told me you still loved me and that was a lie. You saw my emotions that i pleaded with you to not hold against me, and you did just that. You considered it a little girl throwing a tantrum, and not a grown up with too much in her past to handle the little blows that you dealt her on a constant.

So you know what you did? You left, for soeone who hasn't been through what I have been through. Because it's easier. Because you can fix her. Because you don't want to work for anything in your life. That's why you're not going anywhere. You blame everything on everyone else, and this time I was the scapegoat and if you ever really loved me, you would have realized this a long time ago.

I loved you more than you loved me from the very beginning of the relationship, but you let it all go. Because you didn't give two fucks about me when i was sad, or when i was happy, and it was ten times easier for you to focus on someone else and give your attention to someone else when it was all that I needed to get better. And now i'm not going to get better. 

I gave you everything I had. and now i'm lost. And it's not just you, it's my life falling to pieces and my grandpa dying, and y mo getting sad again, and every lie she's ever told me erupting inside my heart, and her leaving my dad and the fact that I need you to support me and you're too busy getting your dick sucked by some ginger cunt that only ever wanted to hurt me. And as soon as you realize it, it's going to be too late. Because i'm dying. And nobody sees to get that.

Even if my physical self gets through this, my emotional self isn't. And i'm going to be so broken and nobody, especially you Mr.  Quitter because it's too difficult, is going to be able to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment